Thursday, September 3, 2009

The life of a Whore

So last night I went to a bday party with the intention of either finally getting with Bryanna or finally getting rejected by Bryanna, whichever one were to happen it was supposed to happen last night. We get to the bday party and the whole party me and Bryanna are just hanging out with other people, finally I convince Bryanna to go to the nation with us so she goes but when we get there half the ppl including myself go in and the other half decide to go party at parenthesen. Well I decide to stay Bryanna leaves anyway at the club I run into Jenny Yanas friend who thought I was cute and well by the end of the night me and her are making out etc...but while im making out with her Im txting Bryanna trying to convince her to come party at my place but apparently I am not persuasive enough. Anyway we head back home me Yana John and Jenny and two other girls anyway John ends up hooking up with Maria (she was on the rag but still wanted to fuck but hes like no, seems like a common story in Sweden). And I end up going to bed and Jenny ends up going home because she's a cock tease. But before I go to bed I tell Bryanna she owes me a dance Thursday night(that is tonight). Anyway I woke up this morning went to class came back was talking to Bryanna and told her that if she wanted to come by for tea or hot chocolate because its raining shes more than welcome to drop by after class and she said shed keep it in mind, but I never heard from her, so I just called Katharin the german to come over and watch a movie with me. So the question is at what point will my giant web of women grow to big and implode on itself....stay tuned

No comments:

Post a Comment